Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gina is...



I saw this on my friend Tracy's blog and since we are both HUGE Lost fans I thought I would give it whirl myself!! I really had no idea who I would be...maybe claire, but I have to say that I like my results, it seems to sound like me as I read it and at the same time I take it as a compliment becuase the character Juliet is so pretty and actually one of my favorite characters! The last sentence kind of surprised me a little: "You possibly moved locations for a company"...or in my case, my husband!! Thanks Tracy, that was fun!

1 comment:

Kevin and Allison said...

Ok, apparently I am Desmond on LOST and I hate Desmond. That can't be right....but I could fight 20 five year olds, which I think is really good. I am pretty fiesty though.